lunes, 17 de marzo de 2008

Middle Of Nowhere - Lucy



I love this song...T.A.B
RELAX AND LISTEN TO THIS GREAT VIDEO AND THIS GREAT GREAT SONG!
FOR ME, SMALL THINGS LIKE THIS SONG MAKES ME THINK THAT LIFE IT´S THE BEST.

The day that I left Lucy
A tear fell from her eye
Now I don´t have nobody, and I was such a fool
On the day that I left Lucy
The day that I left Lucy, she cried then said goodbye

Now it´s done and it´s over and I am all alone
On the day that I left Lucy
Now I don´t have anymore songs to sing
Cause you´re everything, everything to me
I don´t realize I felt this way until the day

Today I´m missing Lucy
and you say that she´s OK
I hope she is
Now I don´t have nobody and no one will ever replace

My Lucy

I love Lucy....

Lucy...

On the day that I left Lucy....My Lucy

No hay comentarios: